Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nutribullet.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I love mine. One of the best gadgets ever.
Any interesting recipes?
I've just made in the small cup;

1 small hand full of spinach.
1 banana.
12 white grapes.
Squeeze of lime juice.
Small piece of ginger.
50% semi-skimmed milk / 50% water.

Beautiful.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
How easy is it to clean?

Absolute piece of p*ss. Just rinse the cup and the mixing blade under a cold tap. No more than 10 seconds. That's assuming you've only used fruit and/or vegetables and other none-oily ingredients.
I make my own version of Mulligatawny soup, using different vegetables and a heap of curry paste, so that needs washing up with hot water and fairy liquid due the oil but there's nothing complicated whatsoever.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
part vodka
1 part tequila
1 part rum
1 part gin
1 part triple sec
lemon juice
little cola
ice

Makes a nice drink.

Seriously I make a drink like yours but also grind up sunflower seeds, walnuts and various other nuts and seeds before adding liquid. Still easy to clean.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Absolute piece of p*ss. Just rinse the cup and the mixing blade under a cold tap. No more than 10 seconds. That's assuming you've only used fruit and/or vegetables and other none-oily ingredients.
I make my own version of Mulligatawny soup, using different vegetables and a heap of curry paste, so that needs washing up with hot water and fairy liquid due the oil but there's nothing complicated whatsoever.

You evil bugger. You were supposed to say "its a right kerfuffle". I now have to buy one and will probably wear it out in no time.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I bought one of these around 6 months ago - it's easily the best thing I have bought in many years.

So simple to have at one least one really healthy meal a day, made in a couple of minutes and cleaning literally is a rinse under a running tap.

I mix a carrot in with a variety of berries, peaches, seeds nuts and honey and thats breakfast done - really tasty and filling until lunchtime - then I drink beer and eat too much junk (ah well)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Big deal on ideal world shopping channel on these today

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Managed to get one for £45 on Sunday with the help of Argos and an army of money off vouchers. More than anything, it's an excuse to try and make a more healthy crack at a breakfast smoothie. Tried kale, avocado, banana, lime juice and coconut water this morning, looked "green" but was actually not half bad!

Oh yeah, and it's stupidly easy to clean.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I put 1" pieces of ripe banana in my freezer and they make fantastic banana flavoured ice cubes in my Nutriblast.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I've been so tempted to get one, best way to get 5-a-day in one fell swoop.

I'm sure it's still good for you but pulping fruit and veg reduces the health benefits. Don't think it can replace whole veg, only supplement it :)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm sure it's still good for you but pulping fruit and veg reduces the health benefits. Don't think it can replace whole veg, only supplement it :)

Oh no no, I didn't mean entirely replace it. Only add to what I consume per day, I've often found myself only having 1 piece of fruit and then veg in the evening per day; wish to boost my consumption.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here