Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wales at the Euros

nealrogers

The real Swans man.
Jul 31, 2011
Hove
At the risk of receiving masses of abuse, does anyone know if there are any Brighton, Hove etc pubs showing the games where there might be a reasonable amount of Welsh support among the punters?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
My little, fat, Uni., mate from Merthy Tydfil is coming to visit in Hove just to watch the game. You're welcome to shout abuse at the WW.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I'm getting some of my Welsh friends looking out for Brighton results now, if that's any help....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At the risk of receiving masses of abuse, does anyone know if there are any Brighton, Hove etc pubs showing the games where there might be a reasonable amount of Welsh support among the punters?

You could try the Prince of Wales pub (if only for the name) - two sports screens.

Or come up to London and watch the matches at the Welsh Centre:

http://www.londonwelsh.org/watch-the-euros-here/

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
They will probably be in the comp longer than England , for some reason i never could fathom theres a pub with lots of welsh folk tucked away round the back of lewes road by the level , cant for the life of me remember the pubs name , i'm sure this information has been of no help whatsoever .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They will probably be in the comp longer than England , for some reason i never could fathom theres a pub with lots of welsh folk tucked away round the back of lewes road by the level , cant for the life of me remember the pubs name , i'm sure this information has been of no help whatsoever .

They thought it was ewes Road.

nealrogers

The real Swans man.
Jul 31, 2011
Hove

Thanks for that - the nearest to a sensible reply in this thread ;-)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here