Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is the Referendum Campaign influencing you? NEW POLL.

Has the Campaign changed your mind?

• Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – still think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – now think ‘STAY’

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Began thinking ‘LEAVE’ – now ‘DON’T KNOW’

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – still think ‘DON’T KNOW’

• Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – now think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – now think ‘STAY’

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – still think ‘STAY’

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – now think ‘LEAVE’

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Began thinking ‘STAY’ – now ‘DON’T KNOW’

• Total voters

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Given the Leave campaign now has all the integrity of the Soaraway Sun on steroids, no change for me. A flotilla of boats up the Thames for heaven's sake - is this how we decide the future of our country?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gone for "Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – still think ‘DON’T KNOW’" because I have still not read nor listened to a single second of debate on it.

In fact, I don't even know when the referendum is, other than sometime in June.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gone for "Began thinking ‘DON’T KNOW’ – still think ‘DON’T KNOW’" because I have still not read nor listened to a single second of debate on it.

It is on the day after the fixtures are out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Given the Leave campaign now has all the integrity of the Soaraway Sun on steroids, no change for me. A flotilla of boats up the Thames for heaven's sake - is this how we decide the future of our country?

Yet still more are shifting towards leave than the other way. Not a lot, maybe, but a definite trend. Would be interesting to hear the remainers' spin on this (unacceptable to them) fact. We won't, though ... ... ...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

As if we believe that pile of cow pat!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm sure the British fishermen are delighted with your caring attitude.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Given that even this small poll shows a movement towards leave... ... ... ...

Bit of a bugger for you lot!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When you enter the visitors centre of the European Parliament there is an inscription on the wall.

Many organisations you can visit all over the world will also have an inscription or plaque or even a statue in their lobby or foyer. They all serve one purpose,to show you what that organisation believes in,its values its direction or its goals. Nothing wrong with that at all.

In Brussels the message is this.

BLb9ToiCYAA6fRE.jpg

The message cannot be clearer

National sovereignty is a "catastrophic evil" that must be destroyed
A federal Europe is the cure.

This end goal will not be achieved next month or next year,nor even in the next few decades, but the goal still remains and the train is heading slowly but surely in one direction only.

When future generations look back and think about the legacy your vote has handed on to them,when all British sovereignty has gone and the last treaty transfers the last of Westminsters powers to Brussels, they will no doubt be justified in asking what on earth were you thinking?

Vote Leave

Vote-LEave.jpg

Last edited:

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Why would a federal Europe be any worse than them all being separate countries? You can't say countries of that size don't work as they always exist.

I suppose the strongest answer is: are you happy with your vote being one in 70 million, or 500 million?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Remember this from last September.

Cameron and Osborne quietly pay the £1.7BILLION bill from Brussels which they dismissed as 'totally unacceptable'. Prime Minister said he was 'downright angry' at the demand in October
Cameron banged lectern and vowed not to 'to get out our cheque book'. But European Commission says Britain has now 'paid the amount due'

Lying to us all and sucking up to the EU, we need to get OUT!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm sure the British fishermen are delighted with your caring attitude.

And the animal lovers.

In 2013 it emerged that payments were being made under the Common Agricultural Policy to Spanish farmers rearing bulls for bullfights — more ‘oh no’ than ‘olé’. The practice might well be part of Spanish culture, but it’s hard to see how it doesn’t break all kinds of animal welfare codes. MEPs voted last year to stop EU money going to breeders of fighting bulls — but under CAP rules the vote was ‘not executable’. Unless those rules are changed, it will continue to fund bullfighting. One has to ask: why would animal lovers choose to stay in a union where we have no control over where our money goes — and it’s virtually impossible to change things?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Remember this from last September.

Cameron and Osborne quietly pay the £1.7BILLION bill from Brussels which they dismissed as 'totally unacceptable'. Prime Minister said he was 'downright angry' at the demand in October
Cameron banged lectern and vowed not to 'to get out our cheque book'. But European Commission says Britain has now 'paid the amount due'

Lying to us all and sucking up to the EU, we need to get OUT!
That one had slipped past me. It is truly outrageous. But the remain campaigners seem happy enough to side with and trust such liars as Cameron and Osborne as long as it's going to their pet project.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
When you enter the visitors centre of the European Parliament there is an inscription on the wall.

Many organisations you can visit all over the world will also have an inscription or plaque or even a statue in their lobby or foyer. They all serve one purpose,to show you what that organisation believes in,its values its direction or its goals. Nothing wrong with that at all.

In Brussels the message is this.

View attachment 75408

The message cannot be clearer

National sovereignty is a "catastrophic evil" that must be destroyed
A federal Europe is the cure.

This end goal will not be achieved next month or next year,nor even in the next few decades, but the goal still remains and the train is heading slowly but surely in one direction only.

When future generations look back and think about the legacy your vote has handed on to them,when all British sovereignty has gone and the last treaty transfers the last of Westminsters powers to Brussels, they will no doubt be justified in asking what on earth were you thinking?

Vote Leave

View attachment 75409

Interesting how you've provided a source image, but then still managed to misquote it by using 'catastrophic'. That takes some doing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting how you've provided a source image, but then still managed to misquote it by using 'catastrophic'. That takes some doing.
Just what do you suggest the original diktat was referring to by the word 'catastrophic'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here