Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've got Andy in here again...

djokovic-novak-032516-620.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Djokovik is only beatable if Murray plays like he did this afternoon. You never know. I am keeping the faith.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Murray hasn't a clue how to play finals.A true champion does what he has to do to win but Murray always chokes.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Murray hasn't a clue how to play finals.A true champion does what he has to do to win but Murray always chokes.
He has won 2 grand slams v Novak. Also an Olympic gold medal. Best British player since Fred Perry, and I doubt he would have been any good in the modern era.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Why even post such drivel??

Murray has won 2 slams both against Djokovic and has an Olympic gold medal to boot. He has won over 30 major tournaments in his career and has been consistently ranked in the worlds top 5 players for over 5 years.

Seriously don't make yourself look a dick.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Yeah, he's lost 7 finals to Federer or Djokavic. He's rubbish.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Murray has nothing to lose and I think djok will struggle with nerves having never won here! Could be a cracker - Murray in 4

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Why even post such drivel??

Murray has won 2 slams both against Djokovic and has an Olympic gold medal to boot. He has won over 30 major tournaments in his career and has been consistently ranked in the worlds top 5 players for over 5 years.

Seriously don't make yourself look a dick.

Wow all of 2 slams.Amazing.The Murray I know usually chokes in finals and he will choke in this one ****.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
The man is totally devoid of any personality and I was surprised to hear on the radio last week how his female trainer left because he would kept abusing her during games.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The man is totally devoid of any personality and I was surprised to hear on the radio last week how his female trainer left because he would kept abusing her during games.

Most sportsmen are devoid of personality.
Which ones of the great tennis players of all time would you rate as having a sparkling personality.
Federer? Lendl? Sampras? Borg?
Let's face it McEnroe was the exception not the rule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here