Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Yet ANOTHER Murray thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
BRIT tennis hero, Andy, a set and a break up, over Stan Wawrinka, in the French Open semi final.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This will be a very impressive win if the Brit pulls it off, if nor who gives a shit, the choking Scottish ****

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
b..b...but I can't like him as a tennis player because his voice is boring.

It's the same reason everyone hated Alan Shearer and Michael Owen when they played.

You know.....when everyone hated Alan Shearer and Michael Owen at football because he had a boring voices?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Interesting nickname that. Has there ever been anyone, in the history of (any) sport, less 'TIGERISH' than cuddly Tim Henman?

Not forgetting Ray 'Butch' Wilkins.

Super.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Murray looking in good shape, looks rather cold

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
b..b...but I can't like him as a tennis player because his voice is boring.

It's the same reason everyone hated Alan Shearer and Michael Owen when they played.

You know.....when everyone hated Alan Shearer and Michael Owen at football because he had a boring voices?

I loved Owen as a footballer. As a pundit though his whiny nasal voice and inability to speak in anything other than simple/obvious cliches REALLY gets on my tits.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Absolutely brilliant so far. it is a shame that Djokovic appears to be completely invincible.

One reason for AM to get through this quickly, save some gas to at least give Djok a decent game.

On a sidenote - it seemed to go pretty much unnoticed that Djok passed the $100m mark in prize money this week. Add in probably double that in sponsorships and he may not have to open a pub when he retires.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Come on Tim.

l_d115-tred.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports