Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desperate times at Fulham FC

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Decent idea surely

You can do computer view from seats on some places (don't think we have that) but cant beat sitting in a seat and trying before you buy.

If I and few mates wanted one , I'd go for a few pints and then pop in

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Is that what they are still sitting on at Fulham. Not surprised they are hard to sell

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Decent idea surely

You can do computer view from seats on some places (don't think we have that) but cant beat sitting in a seat and trying before you buy.

If I and few mates wanted one , I'd go for a few pints and then pop in
True:thumbsup:
I was thinking along the lines of our support dwindling, IF we were in their position

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I think that is actually pretty clever. I would definitely do something like this as it is a lot of money to part with if you end up not happy with the seat!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Is that what they are still sitting on at Fulham. Not surprised they are hard to sell

The Stevenage Road stand is a listed building isn't it? Great to see that they've kept it as it was.

But I agree that it is probably more comfortable in our seats at the Amex.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't see the issue either - didn't we in fact do a similar thing when we moved to the Amex in inviting STHs to select their seats in person?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Good idea although they also ought to have photos of the people who have bought seats on them so you can avoid sitting next to DINS.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-invite-fans-pick-sticker-11420679

As their season ticket deadline has been & gone to an amount of 12,000 sold.
They have come up with this idea of selling seats, by selecting a sticker on any one seat that represents an available season ticket.
God, hope we never sink to this level. :albion2:
Desperate times?
12000 is good for them in this division and if I recall many were saying they'd average 13/14k when relegated:glare:
Plenty of clubs sell less than that and I recall the likes of sheff w and Leeds selling slightly more in previous seasons.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Desperate times?
12000 is good for them in this division and if I recall many were saying they'd average 13/14k when relegated:glare:
Plenty of clubs sell less than that and I recall the likes of sheff w and Leeds selling slightly more in previous seasons.

I agree, as I have stated before, I hope that Brighton do not get to this point where you have to resort to Fulhams position in selling season tickets, not meant as a dig, more of a situation as an Albion fan not wanting to see us in times of where Fulham are at present moment :)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree, as I have stated before, I hope that Brighton do not get to this point where you have to resort to Fulhams position in selling season tickets, not meant as a dig, more of a situation as an Albion fan not wanting to see us in times of where Fulham are at present moment :)
Our fan base is far bigger than Fulham and also our supporters pay far more than Fulham fans which tells you something :)
Anyway selling 12000 would put Fulham in mid table with the likes of reading,Birmingham and Cardiff etc.
Only Brighton,Newcastle,Derby and Norwich will sell over 20,000 and I've not mentioned villa as I'm actually not sure if they will sell over 20k st's to be honest mmmmm.

el punal

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-invite-fans-pick-sticker-11420679

As their season ticket deadline has been & gone to an amount of 12,000 sold.
They have come up with this idea of selling seats, by selecting a sticker on any one seat that represents an available season ticket.
God, hope we never sink to this level. :albion2:

When I went on a stadium tour of our glorious domain last July there were a number of flags placed by random seats. When I asked our guide why so, he replied that they were there to indicate seats available for season ticket purchase. So really a higher level than a sticker - which shows a bit of class, innit? :albion2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not bad, considering a) highest attendance at CC last season (when they finished 20th) was 20k and b) they are seemingly the most expensive in the division: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...m-most-expensive-championship-season-10263636
Actually they're as cheap as you'll get in these parts and next season is the same...
Season Ticket Prices:

Secure your seat to all of the Whites' Sky Bet Championship home games with renewal prices starting from:

Adults from £254 in all stands - just £11 per game
Over 65s from £219 in all stands - just over £9 per game
Young People (aged 18-21) from £219 - just over £9 per game
Juniors from only £47 - just over £2 per game
Under 10s can sit in the Family Zone for only £25 - just over £1 per game
Yes every club has expensive st's but most are unsold like Ipswich who have £1000 st's and barely sell 300/400 :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When I went on a stadium tour of our glorious domain last July there were a number of flags placed by random seats. When I asked our guide why so, he replied that they were there to indicate seats available for season ticket purchase. So really a higher level than a sticker - which shows a bit of class, innit? :albion2:

I am guessing the flags had the club badge on them?
As mentioned before, photos a good idea also.
Stickers remind me of an auction, jumble sale or even garage sale!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here