Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pearson to Derby not good

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
That's good news for them and Villa. Some good news for us soon would be good at least to balance it out and help morale. Don't want to keep hearing what's good news for others.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
That's good news for them and Villa. Some good news for us soon would be good at least to balance it out and help morale. Don't want to keep hearing what's good news for others.

What good news would you like? I hear Anthony Knockaert had a good holiday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is Pearson to Derby good news for Villa?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some twitter site reckons Pearson wants to sign Assombalonga.

That'll go down well at Forest.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Oh no, oh no!

Hang on though, surely there must be something even more trivial to worry about?

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
What good news would you like? I hear Anthony Knockaert had a good holiday

To know that one or more of Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal and Stockdale are definitely staying. Or confirmation of one or more signings, perhaps. The usual things.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
To know that one or more of Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal and Stockdale are definitely staying. Or confirmation of one or more signings, perhaps. The usual things.

It's only June the 2nd though. Good things come to those who wait.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
So not that David Villa fancies a move to moneybags Derby then.

Haha I asked for that. I meant but didn't say clearly that ASTON Villa have some rare good news with their new ownership and what looks like a pretty able new management team. As they were, they looked good to struggle next season. Now they look like a possible threat.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought from day 1 that Villa looked good for promotion just needed a strict no nonsense manager, which they have now appointed so will be a threat.

Based on what? Their current side is awful. Unless they sign a lot of players it doesn't matter who they have in charge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here