Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed Brighton Shirt Raffle - Chestnut Tree Childrens Hospice - Tickets Sea Lane Cafe £1

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Chestnut Tree Children's Hospice is a wonderful charity in Sussex and to help raise many for such a good cause there is currently a raffle being held to win a Brighton shirt signed by all the players supplied by DJ Redman Ltd.

Tickets are £1 and can only be purchased at at Sea Lane Cafe (Worthing/Ferring)

If you are in the area pop in and get a ticket :smile:

Many thanks

IMG_9559.PNG

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Never asked for a sticky before but maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for a few weeks :)

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
How long is this on for? I'd like a tenner's worth but not sure I am going to get a chance to get down there this weekend. Is there any chance of just phoning up and giving your debit card details, or paypal, or just giving or something?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
How long is this on for? I'd like a tenner's worth but not sure I am going to get a chance to get down there this weekend. Is there any chance of just phoning up and giving your debit card details, or paypal, or just giving or something?

I'll find out :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'll find out :)

Could you not set up a just giving page or something similar. That way I could donate ten pound and put swillis from nsc. Then you could pm me my raffle numbers. Just a suggestion.
I would certainly buy some, good cause and if I was unlucky enough to win I could use it to save on firewood.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Stickied - if Bozza's unhappy I'm sure that he'll let me know.

When's the closing date?

They def need to find a remote way of getting tix - with the best will in the world, I'm not driving from Cambridge to Worthing to buy raffle tix...!

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
Just went in to buy tickets and neither upstairs nor the little bar downstairs facing the car park knew anything about it. Luckily was passing and not going out my way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just went in to buy tickets and neither upstairs nor the little bar downstairs facing the car park knew anything about it. Luckily was passing and not going out my way.

What's the score with this [MENTION=970]SK1NT[/MENTION]? ??? Fantastic charity, generous donation, raffle seems to be have been spectacularly furked-up in its execution, so much so that it was Stickied then quietly UNStickied within the space of about a day.

Any way the charity can still benefit on some kind of recovery mission? It's a cause WELL worth supporting. Plus it's a nice shirt. Hopefully being re-thought and re-advertised REMOTELY.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What's the score with this [MENTION=970]SK1NT[/MENTION]? ??? Fantastic charity, generous donation, raffle seems to be have been spectacularly furked-up in its execution, so much so that it was Stickied then quietly UNStickied within the space of about a day.

Any way the charity can still benefit on some kind of recovery mission? It's a cause WELL worth supporting. Plus it's a nice shirt. Hopefully being re-thought and re-advertised REMOTELY.

Hey Ross,

It's for my uncle as he lost his son. I haven't been able to get hold of him though yet. I get the feeling that it is a just walk in and buy a ticket.

That is really odd. I shall get more info off my uncle. Not sure what is going on here.

He's not responded to my texts so best just leave it. It is a very sensitive issue so i wont force it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hey Ross,

It's for my uncle as he lost his son. I haven't been able to get hold of him though yet. I get the feeling that it is a just walk in and buy a ticket.

That is really odd. I shall get more info off my uncle. Not sure what is going on here.

He's not responded to my texts so best just leave it. It is a very sensitive issue so i wont force it.

Fair enough mate :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here