Votes: 33 84.6%
  • Bin the programmes

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I've got around 300 Brighton programmes 60s,70s & 80s mainly,most in good nick,earliest being from 1960-61 season

it's a keep from me

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
As you can probably imagine, I absolutely love football programmes. I've got over 2,000 Albion programmes and can't imagine getting rid. This has prompted a lively debate in the Hiney household. My home programmes are all fully scanned onto my website so the conversation is along the lines of 'what's the point in keeping the actual ones?' I just couldn't get rid of them. I love looking back at the older ones, especially from the 50s.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Clearing out for a big move, so took years' worth to the recycling centre just a few weeks ago. Had tried selling them in blocks of whole seasons at a time on ebay, but got so little for the stuff that did sell that I ended up ditching them.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't go to enough games to build up a stash of them. The novelty of keeping them has worn off in recent years with me, it doesn't feel as special knowing I can easily buy a shed-load of programmes off eBay. As a sort of momento of the matches I see, I just keep hold of my paper ticket. I find the ticket stubs bring back just as many memories as a matchday programme. And takes up far less space too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here