Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
image.jpeg

Couldn't agree more

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair tho, it's a serious risk that any one of us, er, risks at any wedding reception ever, after being hauled onto the dance floor. Face it, it's NEVER going to be a good look :rave:

el punal

To be fair tho, it's a serious risk that any one of us, er, risks at any wedding reception ever, after being hauled onto the dance floor. Face it, it's NEVER going to be a good look :rave:

Ah yes. But you, me, and 99.9% of us fellow NSCers are not Premier League managers, or some smug tw*t that does it at Wembley in front of 90,000 people and millions of television viewers. If you, me, and the 99.9% did at least we would have the ready excuse of being p*ssed and not in control of our faculties - wherever they are. :rave: :eek: :sick:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Ah yes. But you, me, and 99.9% of us fellow NSCers are not Premier League managers, or some smug tw*t that does it at Wembley in front of 90,000 people and millions of television viewers. If you, me, and the 99.9% did at least we would have the ready excuse of being p*ssed and not in control of our faculties - wherever they are. :rave: :eek: :sick:

Well done for correcting THPP's deviation and bringing the thread back to the subject in hand, Pardew's smugness, arrogance and vanity. :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Big Sam is doing what any of us might do on holiday after a few - good on him for letting his hair down and not worrying about it. Pardew, on the other hand, did it TO the cameras, with an audience of billions, in a smug, 'look at me' way typical of the arrogant t**t. Excellent article. It's not one of Timmy's that's for sure :)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Whilst it should be pointed out that Pardew was celebrating the goal, not prematurely winning the cup, even I'd struggle to disagree with the last paragraph.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here