pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Did them a lot of good. Finished last season 17th in League 2

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Went to the semis and final. Can't believe despite finishing 6th with 70pts we had a negative gd of 6.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We ruined that day by turning up wearing Chewitt wrappers. The writing was on the wall as soon as they entered the pitch. No wonder Wendy cried.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I still believe to this day we had too many aging players who knew they were out of a job if we won that day, I'm probably wrong but that's how it felt at the time, we really didn't turn up on the day, I know Wilkins was visibly distraught after the game but I can't recall anyone else being upset.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
My abiding memories are of the semis against Millwall. Will never forget trying to get out of the den accompanied by mounted police. Wembley was a let down.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
My abiding memories are of the semis against Millwall. Will never forget trying to get out of the den accompanied by mounted police. Wembley was a let down.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I can still here the bangs at the back of our end, where Millwall were trying to get IN, didn't seem to bother them that there were thousands of us in there.

That walk down Cold Blow Lane did seem like a long one when all you could here were chants of Miiiillllwaaaallll at the other end

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I can still here the bangs at the back of our end, where Millwall were trying to get IN, didn't seem to bother them that there were thousands of us in there.

That walk down Cold Blow Lane did seem like a long one when all you could here were chants of Miiiillllwaaaallll at the other end
And I seem to remember being narrowly missed by a brick thrown into the terraces from outside!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I remember Wilkins's tearful post-match interview.

"I just can't believe we lost 3-0"
"It was 3-1 Dean. You scored"
"Oh yeah"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here