Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are in need of a replacement quality sick note forward :wink:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't imagine he'd want huge wages, I'd absolutely take him as a squad/depth player at least.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I raised the question about signing him and asked the question about 10 days ago do Swansea still hold his registration or would he be a free agent if signing from his brothers team in Spain.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
9 goals in 15 for an amateur side last season. Fitness may still be an issue.

But, bought shares in his old club to help it stay afloat so seems like a decent enough guy!

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I raised the question about signing him and asked the question about 10 days ago do Swansea still hold his registration or would he be a free agent if signing from his brothers team in Spain.

He's a free agent, but his injury record in the past few season is horrendously bad, probably a high chance that he wouldn't pass a medical and doubt he'll be happy to take a pay as you play deal.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Worth a trial in the summer but unfortunately I think he would be a shadow of the player he once was.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's a free agent, but his injury record in the past few season is horrendously bad, probably a high chance that he wouldn't pass a medical and doubt he'll be happy to take a pay as you play deal.

Thats assuming of course, that we are interested in him in the first place, which I think is highly unlikely.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Would rip this division up if he was the player of a couple of seasons back, but injuries call this into question. If he's happy to come on trial for a few weeks then it could be just the sort of left field signing that could give us the edge next year...

Chances are it's total bollocks though...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I thought this guy was excellent before his injury but would have reservations now.

No [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] Swansea don't still hold his registration

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Michu began training with Langreo in the summer. He was still owned by Swansea and there were offers to go to first division clubs in Spain and interest from England, too, but Michu knew that he was not right and that joining them would not be right either. “You have to be honourable in life,” he says. Instead, he began a process of rehabilitation that he knew might fail following another operation. There is little cartilage left in his right ankle, leaving bone against bone. “I don’t remember what it is like to be pain-free,” he says.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/10/swansea-striker-michu-rebuilding-career-spain

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Michu began training with Langreo in the summer. He was still owned by Swansea and there were offers to go to first division clubs in Spain and interest from England, too, but Michu knew that he was not right and that joining them would not be right either. “You have to be honourable in life,” he says. Instead, he began a process of rehabilitation that he knew might fail following another operation. There is little cartilage left in his right ankle, leaving bone against bone. “I don’t remember what it is like to be pain-free,” he says.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/10/swansea-striker-michu-rebuilding-career-spain

..... 5 year deal ;)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We need to move on from injured players that neef to be managed game to game or unavailable for weeks and sign quality fit players

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
only source:
looks like #bhafc fan

[tweet]738081609077956608[/tweet]

Not that I necessarily believe it... but there's no evidence to suggest this is an Albion fan. This account tweets about transfers of all FL clubs and is at least a decent source, better than most completely fabrication based transfer accounts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here