Brighton factually.....
Random things in a Michigan garage...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    814.1 KB · Views: 807

D

Deleted member 2719

Great taste in football teams, but needs to try harder on the motorbikes though.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Nice bike, be able to use it about 3 days a year here and luck to get out of 3rd gear.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Where in Michigan is that?

Just off Blubird, Commerce lake, father in laws house.

I think it's back to front as it is supposed to go in a car window etc. We sent it over for his birthday. We do a trade off when he comes to Brighton we go to a few games, when we come here we go to the Tigers or Red Wings, I can't stand American football so draw the line at the Lions.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

I think it's back to front as it is supposed to go in a car window etc. We sent it over for his birthday. We do a trade off when he comes to Brighton we go to a few games, when we come here we go to the Tigers or Red Wings, I can't stand American football so draw the line at the Lions.

Rumors of a soccerball franchise starting up in Detroit, a collaboration between the owners of Detroit Pistons and Cleveland Cavaliers.

The Tigers are a good day out - sunshine, beer and baseball.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Won't be the only Albion badge in the area - Commerce Lake is just 20 miles, from Dixie Lake (Springfield) where [MENTION=10816]dale jasper football guru[/MENTION] and my folks have just bought a place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't be the only person expecting to see an array of firearms, some dead wildlife and the Stars & Stripes.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We already have a Detroit soccer team, Detroit City FC. It might be 4th tier but there's crowds of over 6,000.

Fair play. Proper name too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here