Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why act in this manner ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=3651]Leekbrookgull[/MENTION]

Sorry if this is stating the obvious somewhat, but everyone who has access to NSC via their internet connection, ALSO has access to the BBC site, to google, to Yahoo, to the crappy sites of the tabloid newspapers, should they wish to visit them. I'm sure you are trying to be helpful, but it really, REALLY is n't necessary to post a link on here to every single 'interesting' article or news story you find whilst taking a dump.

Thanks

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
[MENTION=3651]Leekbrookgull[/MENTION]

Sorry if this is stating the obvious somewhat, but everyone who has access to NSC via their internet connection, ALSO has access to the BBC site, to google, to Yahoo, to the crappy sites of the tabloid newspapers, should they wish to visit them. I'm sure you are trying to be helpful, but it really, REALLY is n't necessary to post a link on here to every single 'interesting' article or news story you find whilst taking a dump.

Thanks

So someone posts an article which he feels illustrates a discrimination issue, and to open up a debate on the access to public buildings, but you decide to jump down his throat for some strange reason. However we have people posting links to stories about illegal immigrants trying to gain entry onto the UK and you are silent.

A very strange choice when looking to censor.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
So someone posts an article which he feels illustrates a discrimination issue, and to open up a debate on the access to public buildings, but you decide to jump down his throat for some strange reason. However we have people posting links to stories about illegal immigrants trying to gain entry onto the UK and you are silent.

More like it is spamming the board, I'm sure there are forums where you would find BBC news posts debated and discussed rather than on what is predominantly a football board

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

An occasional thread is good, but this is every day.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
More like it is spamming the board, I'm sure there are forums where you would find BBC news posts debated and discussed rather than on what is predominantly a football board

Where does it say you can only discuss football related matters? It doesn't so if it is only 'predominantly' football, what else are we allowed to debate?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It may be a predominantly football site but there is no football at the moment. It is good to have something to discuss before the start of the season.

I wonder if an apology from the restaurant is enough though as they have broken the law. My experience of guide dogs is that they will quite happily lie under a table or near to the owner, and I feel sorry the guy's evening was ruined by some petty jobsworth.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if it needs saying it should be said

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It may be a predominantly football site but there is no football at the moment. It is good to have something to discuss before the start of the season.

I wonder if an apology from the restaurant is enough though as they have broken the law. My experience of guide dogs is that they will quite happily lie under a table or near to the owner, and I feel sorry the guy's evening was ruined by some petty jobsworth.

It's illegal under the Disability Act.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We have an annual top posters table, what about an annual list of the top thread starters?

You could then have a percentage of threads started against overall number of posts made. You know, for fun like.

The subject line had nothing to say it was an OFF TOPIC post which if they had manners would have put or intimated it was a reposting off of another site

Tell me please Ernest as I'm intrigued, what exactly would you have done with the 45 seconds of your life you wasted by opening this thread and clicking on the link?

It seems to matter to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here