Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who was the POOREST signing of the burke era?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very short thread.

On actual contribution: Kemy

On value for money against contribution.....

...still Kemy.

Its Kemy.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Kemy obviously head and shoulders above the rest. Honourable mentions for Holla, Chicksen, O'Grady, Dobbie and some other really shite ones that I must've missed.

Oct 25, 2003
Yes, I think so. GREAT signing.

i can't quite remember but was he essentially liam bridcutts replacement (ie did we sell bridcutt and sign stephens in the same transfer window). my vague memory of the situation is that fans were fairly underwhelmed by the signing of stephens- however you could say that he's perhaps a better all round player than bridcutt now. Definitely a thumbs up on that one Burkey

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
After Kemy, it has to be Chicksen.

Clearly a turd acquisition.

I saw him play a fair bit at MK and could not believe it when the news came through that we'd signed him. Must've seen him play a dozen times and not once did I think he would even break into a League One side, let alone a Championship side. Too small, too lightweight and generally not good enough.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i can't quite remember but was he essentially liam bridcutts replacement (ie did we sell bridcutt and sign stephens in the same transfer window). my vague memory of the situation is that fans were fairly underwhelmed by the signing of stephens- however you could say that he's perhaps a better all round player than bridcutt now. Definitely a thumbs up on that one Burkey

If you give enough monkeys enough typewriters one day you will get a work of Shakespeare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here