Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Brighton Fans For Your Words

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sounds like you have scoured the internet looking for pats on the back and people to stick two fingers up at if they didn't pat you on the back. Congratulations you succeeded.

I actually like Burnley. The best Boss I ever had was a big Burnley fan.......You havne't half undid a lot of his good work in the ''love to loathe'' stakes

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are you a relative of HB&B ?

You really need to get out more and maybe get a job. One where written English isn't a pre-requisite.

needy
ˈniːdi/Submit
adjective
(of a person) lacking the necessities of life; very poor.
"needy and elderly people"
synonyms: poor, deprived, disadvantaged, underprivileged, in want, needful, badly off, hard up, in reduced/straitened circumstances, unable to make ends meet, unable to keep the wolf from the door, poverty-stricken, indigent, impoverished, on one's beam-ends, as poor as a church mouse, dirt poor, destitute, penurious, impecunious, penniless, moneyless; More
(of a person) needing emotional support; insecure.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm taking a guess it's a waste of precious life to bother clicking on the link ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Very good Damo. One day, do you hope to get naked with girls?

To be fair, if you've seen most of the women from Burnley, you'll understand why being chaste is a sensible option. It's the only town I know where a bag of chips is seen as an aphrodisiac, if you add a saveloy to it you get a triple A pass.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Blimey. Someone has abandonment issues. Or too much free time on half term.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Careful if you tell them burnley is a shithole more will come on here telling us how great it is up north

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
They must have been so goggle eyed when they watched Dyche's power point demo. Rather like when people used to point at aeroplanes in the early 20th Century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here