Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US warning for Euro 2016

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now if you're a terrorist who actually thinks about these things, forget about the Euros in France, but over the same month target European Med Resorts with small groups of gunman similar to the North African attacks and you will still get your headlines.

Maybe it would be better for the Americans to issue domestic warnings advising blacks to avoid coming within 250 metres of white policeman as there is a real danger of death

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder how much effort that earth shattering report took to put together, seems an astonishingly obvious thing to say.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Just covering their backsides. They cannot assume that everyone in the US is keeping abreast of world events.

The UK Foreign Office advice on France states that there is a high threat from Terrorism as well as expected, so this is not really newsworthy. Apparently there is a high terrorist threat in South Africa too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just covering their backsides. They cannot assume that everyone in the US is keeping abreast of world events.

The UK Foreign Office advice on France states that there is a high threat from Terrorism as well as expected, so this is not really newsworthy. Apparently there is a high terrorist threat in South Africa too.

The UK terrorist threat is at Heightened also.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I'd hate to be a terrorist.There are so many places/events that you could attack it must be a real pain figuring where to hit.Even with the Euros there are so many matches so which one do you target.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I think the US should issue a warning to foreigners not to go there for a holiday due to a lack of culture and sophistication.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The yanks more than likely just upset they didn't qualify. I believe they released a similar statement at the time of Eurovision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here