Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat boy Evans gone

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Leeds United have sacked head coach Steve Evans after seven months in charge of the Championship club.

The 53-year-old said on Saturday he was keen to remain in the role after Leeds had made a formal approach for Bristol Rovers manager Darrell Clarke.

Evans was appointed following Uwe Rosler's sacking last October and led the club to 13th in the Championship.

"The club is now looking to appoint a new head coach to build on the good work of Steve and Paul [Raynor, assistant head coach] and deliver the special season which our supporters deserve."

Leeds :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Evans to Sheff Weds?

From a gigantic club to a MASSIVE one.

Still got a feeling for Peterborough. Seems like an odd fit, considering their publicity-loving chairman, and their policy of buying up young, non league and lower league players. But he lives in Cambridgeshire I think and has openly stated previously that he likes the club.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Still got a feeling for Peterborough. Seems like an odd fit, considering their publicity-loving chairman, and their policy of buying up young, non league and lower league players. But he lives in Cambridgeshire I think and has openly stated previously that he likes the club.

Before he waddled up at Leeds he was linked with the Peterborough job when Ferguson junior got the boot.

I have a mental vision of Evans and Barry Fry together on a second hand car lot in Peterborough rather than running the football club.

He'll probably roll up back at Crawley.

Literally.

Have you seen him recently? Probably the stress of Cellino but he's slimmer of the year

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He was there when Bates was still in control. Seemed to be pimping himself for the Villa job on Talk Sport the other day

"pimping" is from the french "pimpant" / "pimpante" and means fresh, good-looking, clean, and smiling. ? - Not usually how I visualise Neil Warnock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here