Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wild Life 2016

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Due at Shoreham Airport week Saturday....I've heard 2 of the bands...sod all else...but then I am old.
Let's hope the weather is a tad better than its been today....first major event since last years tragic accident at the air show...lets hope all goes well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Due at Shoreham Airport week Saturday....I've heard 2 of the bands...sod all else...but then I am old.
Let's hope the weather is a tad better than its been today....first major event since last years tragic accident at the air show...lets hope all goes well.

Agree, great sentiments. I ran past the airport on a training run the other morning and, for me, something still hangs over the place. Would be great to get rid of it with a massive (safe) party IMHO. However.........

Awful line up even worse than last year, well it's virtually the same line up but even worse

This also.

Guy Garvey is curating Meltdown on the South Bank this year. He was on 6 Music saying that originally he looked for diverse acts he'd not heard of before he realised he'd been asked because he was mates with so many good bands. That would be fantastic for one year but boring if you just repeated it the next. Getting Rudimental and Disclosure to do it again seems to have just resulted in more of the same.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
The addition of Avalanches got me thinking, should I go?

But then reality hit and to quote Danny Glover in Lethal weapon "I'm too old for this shit".

Disclosure are great live, I saw them in Chicago last year and was really impressed.

And I've always enjoyed Four Tet

The rest of the line up I don't know too much about.

In the words of Hall & Oates "I'm out of touch".

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
To be fair this is a club heavy line up and won't appeal to all. Those that are into that thing there are some massive 'underground' DJs there. If I wasn't going to the Euros I'd be there.

Incidentally got 2 tickets for the Sunday including bus going for £130 for the pair

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If I were going I'd be looking forward to The Avalanches, Carl Cox, Annie Mac, DJ EZ, Four Tet, Skepta, Dixon, Todd Terje, De La Soul, David Rodigan, Novelist, Jackmaster, Eats Everything and Julio Bashmore. The DJ's are definitely stronger than the live acts and it's a bit of a cheek to have the same headliners as last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here