Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we get a TEN point start NEXT season ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It doesn't seem FAYRE that after finishing THIRD last season and being RIPPED off by the referees and INJURIES against TINPOT Wednesday we start on ZERO points next season the same as them.

I think we should start a CAMPAIGN so we get a TEN point start next season to EVEN things up.

I've already TWITTED the Football League so join in the campaign

#10pointsforBHA

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It doesn't seem FAYRE that after finishing THIRD last season and being RIPPED off by the referees and INJURIES against TINPOT Wednesday we start on ZERO points next season the same as them.

I think we should start a CAMPAIGN so we get a TEN point start next season to EVEN things up.

I've already TWITTED the Football League so join in the campaign

#10pointsforBHA

I couldn't agree more...Can we have +20 goal difference too...That will make up for how jammy they were in the second leg!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Got this email from the Football League today, they are almost inviting us to demand the 10 points.

What an end to the Football League season! Thank you for your great support during 15/16. In this next survey, we want to know how you felt about your club’s campaign, the upcoming Euros and your participation in sport. We also want to gather views from you, the fans, on sponsorship within the game.

For completing the survey you could win the following great prizes*:

• A Wembley Stadium tour for the family - http://www.wembleystadium.com/Wembley-Tours.aspx
•A replica shirt from your favourite Football League club
•FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition for the PS4

click here

It should take no longer than 10 minutes of your time, and you have until 5pm on Wednesday 8th June to complete the survey.

Thanks for your support

The Football League

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
#10pointsforBHA

I think allowing us to bring on 4 subs too is only fair, to cover injuries, bad luck, black cats, broken mirrors, dark cosmic forces of which we are only dimly aware and Mike Dean

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shirley it should be 15 points, to reflect how far ahead of Wednesday we finished?

And as a sweetener to the league, we could offer to provide our own referee at The Amex, who could also travel with the team to away matches, to save the league paying all those fees and expenses themselves. And it would obviously improve the refereeing standards if we had a referee who understood what our payers' intentions were when going for a fifty fifty ball. Only fair, isn't it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here