Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Leeds

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Leeds United gave Steve Kean the managers job?! Can they sink any lower?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess that explains the incentive to buy season tickets early.

Leeds probably should have held back this announcement for a few more weeks...

...who am I kidding, MONTHS.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After hopefully been given a three year contract.

I can't imagine Cellino gives managers any kind of contract that would involve much of a pay-off when he (inevitably) bins them a few months later. Hence why he was turned down by the managers of MK Dongs and Bristol Rovers.

Steve Keane will just be grateful for anything, being as he's been managing at the arse-end of Singapore for the last 3 years. THATS the calibre of manager Cellino is shopping for nowadays, because no manager worth his salt would be daft enough to go to that basket-case of a club and its joke of an owner.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Lots of players represented by Jerome Anderson on their way to Leeds then.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Gary Monk now the current favourite http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ss-garry-monk-new-odds-on-favourite-1-7940215

Would Monk feel he can turn them down? Surely he'd be aware of Cellino's history of sacking managers, but he doesn't really feel like a manager everyone hopes for when there's a vacancy at their club, he's shown he can be (relatively) successful in the premier league, but premier league clubs still look first at foreign or more established managers (your pulises and allardyces)

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Evans departure confirmed.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/v5xndospy3p51p6dj2huhq0wo

Leeds United can confirm that the Club has parted company with head coach Steve Evans.

Evans, along with his assistant Paul Raynor, leaves with the Club’s best wishes following a seven-month stay at Elland Road.

United chairman Massimo Cellino said: “I would like to thank Steve Evans for his efforts as the head coach of Leeds United.

“Steve completed the job he was brought in to carry out – to keep the team in the Championship - and his hard work here has been greatly appreciated.

I wish him and Paul Raynor the very best for the future. “We have, however, decided that a different approach is required in order to achieve our targets for the new season.

“The Club is now looking to appoint a new head coach to build on the good work of Steve and Paul and deliver the special season which our supporters deserve.

” The process to appoint a new head coach is underway and a further announcement will be made here on leedsunited.com in due course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here