Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car Dent Repair - Brighton

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Argh! Bought a new (to me) car last week. Have been parking it as far away from anyone else as possible to avoid any damage... But upon returning to the car on Sunday I had a massive dent in the front bumper. The owners of the multi-storey are going through the CCTV but I don't hold out much hope. It'll serve me right for going to Hastings!

Can anyone recommend a repairer in Brighton (or Newhaven I suppose)? It's just the plastic that's damaged though apparently this can be repaired these days? It doesn't seem to have cracked at all, just deformed.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There are some great tips for plastic bumper damage on line where hot air (hair dryer etc) repairs can be tried? Hope that helps?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Went into Portslade panel works to get a quote when the bumper got a dent in it, chaps in garage spent about 2 minutes fiddling about and then popped it back into shape. didn't charge for the repair.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Another vote for Portslade Panel Works (Nevill Road, Hove), not cheap but quality work.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'll second that portslade panel works are not cheap - but unless you know someone it's not going to be

Is the paint cracked? If not try a dent magician 1st , if they can do it it'll be the cheapest. otherwise it's a spray shop job

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION]

Bit nearer to Newhaven, Saraj 32 Cradle Hill Industrial Estate Seaford.
01323 893535
07914 851451
He did a repair on my van about 3 years ago, very good service.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I always used TS Autos in Melbourne Street, first garage on the left as you enter the road (one way), Tony is an albion fan and does some of the players cars I think, if he is still there he will give you a quick quote, always done a very good job and price always seems reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here