Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springwatch 2016

Anyone watch this last night?

Great pictures of a Golden Eagle feeding its chick.
Highlight of the episode has to be Michela scratching her Badger.
Sticklebacks got an honourable mention.

On a separate note, Martin Hughes-Games has got to be one of the most irritating presenters ever.

I miss Kate Humble.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Anyone watch this last night?

Great pictures of a Golden Eagle feeding its chick.
Highlight of the episode has to be Michela scratching her Badger.
Sticklebacks got an honourable mention.

On a separate note, Martin Hughes-Games has got to be one of the most irritating presenters ever.

I miss Kate Humble.

Surely you mean Kate Humble has got to be one of the most irritating presenters ever and you are glad her patronising sycophantic ways are no longer part of the show?!

Other than that agree, particularly Michela scratching her badger!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Agree with all this. The cheeky badger double entendre, the annoying bloke and the eagle chick.

Looking forward to it.

enhanced-10717-1433415651-3.jpg

Surely you mean Kate Humble has got to be one of the most irritating presenters ever and you are glad her patronising sycophantic ways are no longer part of the show?!

Other than that agree, particularly Michela scratching her badger!

Sling one up her though.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Saw her pre-match outside the Amex must've been a year and a half ago, while I was collecting for the Teenage Cancer Trust (whilst freezing my nuts off - it was bitterly cold). She gave nothing (boo!) but managed to stop Andrew Crofts as he was driving in, and he happily gave all the change he could find in the coin bit of his car - and he had a LOT! Must've been a regular "pay and display" user... as for Michaela, her face was rather "weathered" in real life (as opposed to on the TV). Came as a bit of a shock!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Saw her pre-match outside the Amex must've been a year and a half ago, while I was collecting for the Teenage Cancer Trust (whilst freezing my nuts off - it was bitterly cold). She gave nothing (boo!) but managed to stop Andrew Crofts as he was driving in, and he happily gave all the change he could find in the coin bit of his car - and he had a LOT! Must've been a regular "pay and display" user... as for Michaela, her face was rather "weathered" in real life (as opposed to on the TV). Came as a bit of a shock!

Apart from the obvious about being in the sun a lot, MS has had a lot to deal with, which take its toll on the female body :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...achan-tells-s-fighting-double-mastectomy.html

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

Her mother lives in Sussex, so she is often visiting. Did some filming with her a few years ago; she is really down to earth and good for a laugh.
e6ef307c5f88bb12f2d1f2bd29bba6bc.jpg

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How do YOU pronounce Gyrfalcon?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mods, can you merge this with the other Springsteen thread please.

I would seem to have a Parakeet in my back garden, noisy bugger it is.

Might put a call into Springwatch and see if Michaela wants to pop round for a coffee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here