Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Priscilla Prim

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That is SOOOOO spooky. Poking around Youtube after a post on another site, I just found some old NHP on Youtube. Literally tonight.

Edit - looks like they were posted on Youtube on 22nd May.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Watch before it's gone! Or not. Depends if he asks the Cosmos to remove it, I suppose.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The same family entertaining Houseparty show that was responsible for a man's death as a stunt went wrong.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The same family entertaining Houseparty show that was responsible for a man's death as a stunt went wrong.
Set the rules for Saturday night TV - Ant and Dec must have been fans. That was very sad and badly handled but a sign of the times and something for the 'elf and safety gone mad' brigade to ponder. Edmonds appears to be an unpleasant man but he knows how to make successful TV programmes. From what I can gather, also see Forsyth, Bruce and Black, Cilla.

Oh - and it was the Late, Late Breakfast Show that had the Whirly Wheel, not NHP.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Noel Edmunds is the entertainment world's Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: Thinks he's a big star and should be in a much higher position than he is and nobody other than his immediate family can stand the arrogant tosser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here