Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car locksmiths?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
So the entire barrel of my car's lock decided to come out with my key before the BH weekend, pretty sure some scrote tried to break in. In any case, it's ****ed to use the technical terminology, I can't get in and my car is stranded at work. Anyone know someone who can help? Naturally it's not going anywhere so would have to be someone who can come out too :eek:

To add - driver's side is the only lock, the remote control on the key fob hasn't worked for years, nor does it have a battery.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So the entire barrel of my car's lock decided to come out with my key before the BH weekend, pretty sure some scrote tried to break in. In any case, it's ****ed to use the technical terminology, I can't get in and my car is stranded at work. Anyone know someone who can help? Naturally it's not going anywhere so would have to be someone who can come out too :eek:

To add - driver's side is the only lock, the remote control on the key fob hasn't worked for years, nor does it have a battery.

You can kip down at ours mate :thumbsup: :)

Sorry to hear about your plight mate, wished I could help, good luck in getting it sorted mate, The better half sends her best x

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011

Try Bayleys locksmiths.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Try Paul Stocken who is based in the Brighton/Worthing area - 07855835003. Several years back my key snapped off in the barrel. He came out to me in Shoreham within half hour and I was all sorted within 15 minutes. His bill was very reasonable too.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Try Paul Stocken who is based in the Brighton/Worthing area - 07855835003. Several years back my key snapped off in the barrel. He came out to me in Shoreham within half hour and I was all sorted within 15 minutes. His bill was very reasonable too.

Thanks!

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants

Sounds to me that this is all down to your negligence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here