Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear!

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
So Sheffield Wednesday were a mere 15 points behind us. If ever justice were done, it was done today. F**k 'em & their neothandithal fans . How they could have the audacity to even turn up at Wembley is beyond me. Fu** 'em, !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
So Sheffield Wednesday were a mere 15 points behind us. If ever justice were done, it was done today. F**k 'em & their neothandithal fans . How they could have the audacity to even turn up at Wembley is beyond me. Fu** 'em, !

I'm not sure the team did turn up.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Btw an ex colleague Wednesday fan texted me post our second leg with them saying the ref was a "homer" . Wednesday :lolol:

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
They got found out today against one of the leagues best teams who weren't falling apart (as we were, literally, when we played them away).

I don't begrudge Hull for going up, as I wouldn't have Derby, but Wednesday getting promoted would have irked me somewhat as they never even threatened the top three league spaces the entire season.

I reckon we'll get them first game next season.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
The tragedy is that Wednesday didn't get what they deserved.They got into a playoff final at Wembley, which generated mega bucks, at our expense. Anything less than a Hull victory would have been a complete & utter travesty. Enjoy yet another season of mid table mediocrity. That's al that they are worthy of.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
They got found out today against one of the leagues best teams who weren't falling apart (as we were, literally, when we played them away).

I don't begrudge Hull for going up, as I wouldn't have Derby, but Wednesday getting promoted would have irked me somewhat as they never even threatened the top three league spaces the entire season.

I reckon we'll get them first game next season.

Yes and when we play them hopefully it will be 11 v 11 which is something I am sure the Brighton players will be looking forward too .
But one thing that really stood out for me today is that t*at of a wednesday manager did`nt drone on and on as much as he did when we played them and the reasoning behind that was his team were sh*te .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Btw an ex colleague Wednesday fan texted me post our second leg with them saying the ref was a "homer" . Wednesday :lolol:

Well the referee's assistant (the one running the line with a Labrador on a lead) certainly wasn't when he couldn't see the push on Dunk for their goal, which in my view changed the game completely.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The tragedy is that Wednesday didn't get what they deserved.They got into a playoff final at Wembley, which generated mega bucks, at our expense. Anything less than a Hull victory would have been a complete & utter travesty. Enjoy yet another season of mid table mediocrity. That's al that they are worthy of.

I thought there was some rule that all monies from the play offs were shared between the three that didn't go up

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought there was some rule that all monies from the play offs were shared between the three that didn't go up

The loser in the final takes the money. At least Owls fans can console themselves that their Massiveness means a slightly better pay day for their club than would have been the case for a lesser group of supporters.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The loser in the final takes the money. At least Owls fans can console themselves that their Massiveness means a slightly better pay day for their club than would have been the case for a lesser group of supporters.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Have a look on Owlstalk and it looks like they want to sign Dunk and Knockaert!

I would ask why most of those players would ever want to go and live in that sh*thole.
One guy even thinks that they could get Connor Wickham from Palace, these guys are in fantasy land.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably because they are not just any championship club..They are the Massive and Biggest championship club in the history of the Championship..
Tell you what, why don't we try and sign their loaned and returned left back, Pudil, from Watford ? :lolol:

Seems like he's a mate of Skalak...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here