Apr 5, 2014
Wednesday are we,
Wednesday are we,
Oh Hull City,
at Wembley, we lost to thee....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There has to be an inquest into how a massive massive side such as SWFC lost to a team from a city which is a rugby league city rather than a football city

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Did anybody listen to the interview with Steve Bruce afterwards........................... I know Steve reasonably well and he is usually quite guarded in his interviews but he said, In passing granted '' its not often you walk away from the Premier League , because that's where I want to manage '' he then referred to potential takeovers at Hull.

Has Rafa said he is definitely staying at Newcastle ?

Steve is originally fro Corbridge and a massive Newcastle fan from a young age. Makes you wonder if Newcastle have him on the back burner if Benitez decides not to stay ??????????????????????????????

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Did anybody listen to the interview with Steve Bruce afterwards........................... I know Steve reasonably well and he is usually quite guarded in his interviews but he said, In passing granted '' its not often you walk away from the Premier League , because that's where I want to manage '' he then referred to potential takeovers at Hull.

Has Rafa said he is definitely staying at Newcastle ?

Steve is originally fro Corbridge and a massive Newcastle fan from a young age. Makes you wonder if Newcastle have him on the back burner if Benitez decides not to stay ??????????????????????????????

Personally, I don't give a flying ****

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here