British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I find West Brom a very dull club.

What about Watford?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 of the relegated teams have now been promoted again. That will please the hierarchy of the Premier League who dont like relegation and promotion and this will strengthen their argument,.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
There will soon be a prem2 so Sky can get more audiences from the big clubs in championship - including us. The money is going to talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Palace, Bournemouth and Burnley going down ? ???

Will wait until summer signings are made before guessing, but there's a few potential contenders.
Palarse, Bournemouth, Boro, Sunderland, Burnley, Hull, West Brom, Watford... Take your pick.
The three you've picked would be my perfect world scenario.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
burnley
Hull
Middlesbrough
Stoke
Palace
Watford
Bournemouth
Sunderland
WBA
Swansea
And sky banging on about 126 live games next year, more than ever, you can keep it

The championship is where it's at :)

Last edited:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Saw this today whilst watching the cricket? Any ideas???

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,030

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Can someone explain why the tv contract for the above is worth silly money. Whilst all we get is £200,000 per game?

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
There's no duller team in the Premier League than West Bromwich Albion. They play some truly ugly football.

If Hull are to have much chance of staying in the Premier League, they will need Steve Bruce to stay there, which I'm not entirely sure will happen as I think his relationship with the club owner is not what it was and if he does stay there, to learn from the last time not to go spending silly money on players that were in the reserve teams of top 6 sides.

If they manage that then Burnley, Bournemouth, Swansea, Palace and Watford have the most to worry about.

There's no duller team in the Premier League than West Bromwich Albion. They play some truly ugly football.

If Hull are to have much chance of staying in the Premier League, they will need Steve Bruce to stay there, which I'm not entirely sure will happen as I think his relationship with the club owner is not what it was and if he does stay there, to learn from the last time not to go spending silly money on players that were in the reserve teams of top 6 sides.

If they manage that then Burnley, Bournemouth, Swansea, Palace and Watford have the most to worry about.

Don't forget Stoke,god awful team and Town,a festering boil on the ringpiece of hell..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sadly all this thread does is highlight just how easy it would be to maintain a place on the gravy train.
A train so overstocked with gravy, even Allardyce wouldn't be able to mop it all up.

Next season palace will be able to lose every game after Christmas and still stay up with 31 points.
To paraphrase the old joke:-

'we don't need 40 points, just one more than you...'.

And if anyone thinks that total will be even close to 38, you need to stop slurping at the Skysports bar, now.
Quite how an average of less than 1 point a game can be deemed a successful season, is anyone's guess.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bournemouth
Hull
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Palace

Not many SUPER Sundays with that lot being a QUARTER of the teams there

They wont be on super Sundays, could see then having to play on the new Friday night slot. Also don't overlook that games between these sides will be promoted as relegation deciders even if its September.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here