Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest NSC EU Referendum Poll 28th May

Should the UK remain in or leave the EU?

• Remain

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Leave

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Where's the Monty Brewster option as that is the one for me? None of the Above.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to hold my hand up to not being able to give you a convincing argument one way or the other but I am still voting "remain" :smile:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I do a lot of work with the EU so have always been 'remain' on a practical and emotional level. However, if I was in any doubt, one look at the 'Big Brother House from Hell' that is the Brexit camp would be conclusive.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Leave for the following reasons:

Must control immigration properly.
It will have zero effect on the economy in the medium to long term.
It will shake the EU up and make them rethink about some of their nonsense which may mean at a later date we can re enter on better terms. Or better still the whole thing collapses and the U.K. having left earlier is better placed to take advantage having forged better links with the rest of the world.
We already do 55% of our trade outside the EU, higher than any other EU country.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Leave for the following reasons:

Must control immigration properly.
It will have zero effect on the economy in the medium to long term.
It will shake the EU up and make them rethink about some of their nonsense which may mean at a later date we can re enter on better terms. Or better still the whole thing collapses and the U.K. having left earlier is better placed to take advantage having forged better links with the rest of the world.

We already do 55% of our trade outside the EU, higher than any other EU country.

Those middle two are crackers, I think you should also add that the Albion will be promoted with a record number of points and win the Champions League next season as a result of changes to the qualifying rules following our leaving. If you're going to go for it, do it properly :thumbsup::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The only poll I bother reading http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

D

Deleted member 22389

This is your opportunity to make a real change for the better in my opinion. I Don't think people have grasped how lucky they are to this get referendum. Millions of people across the EU would snap your hand off to get the same opportunity.

If the latest polling is correct we are about to flush this once in a lifetime opportunity down the drain, in favour of

1) Continued open borders with the EU
2) Continued illegal immigration arriving in to the EU, then arriving in the UK
3) A weekly membership so high we could build a new hospital, school or affordable housing every single week
4) A loss of further democracy and closer political union

You must be crazy to remain, but that's it your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here