Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's hope this gets sorted smoothly and quickly then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good news. Improved with every game with us (match fitness ?), experienced head, great squad player to have. Seemed to enjoy being here too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We will need him when Stephens jumps ship :wink:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Does that 'hopefully' mean that 'hopefully' we will meet his wage demands and length of contract !

It could be that more players will now be prepared to take a punt on us with more modest demands in the belief that we could well go up to the promised Premiership and the riches that would bring.

I am on the fence with him to be honest.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just had a chat with him at lgw. He said hopefully he's signing for us permanently next season.
Craig Noone pleasantly thanked me for my good wishes at Highcroft Service Station in Dyke Road before getting back in his car - and driving off to sign for Cardiff City!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Does that 'hopefully' mean that 'hopefully' we will meet his wage demands and length of contract !

I really can't imagine he will be anywhere near our top earner. Yes, he's been good in the past but a player who was nowhere near the first team at Stoke is not exactly going to be inundated with offers.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good. Our central midfield options will look short once we've let Holla go and flogged JFC & Ince to help fund McCormack & Murray.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here