Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaby Agbonerwhore

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The wording in that tweet is back to front. Aston Villa accept a fee not Brighton.

File under rubbish.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Please not a thread everytime this summer someone makes up this utter nonsense. This Twitter account started a few days ago, is clearly MADE UP, and is probably thrilled already that we're even considering this might be a goer.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The wording in that tweet is back to front. Aston Villa accept a fee not Brighton.

File under rubbish.

Read it again.

But it's a transfer version of Mike Dean

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. His attitude issues would 100% rule out Hughton signing him.
2. His Villa wages will be MILES over what we would pay, so he'd not agree to a move.
3. If (in the realms of nonsense) we DID want to sign him, we certainly wouldn't offer a 'record fee' for the waster.

Apart from all that, excellent rumour.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please not a thread everytime this summer someone makes up this utter nonsense. This Twitter account started a few days ago, is clearly MADE UP, and is probably thrilled already that we're even considering this might be a goer.

No it didn't - it was posting similar stuff in January. The rest of your post is accurate however.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I did hear from a mate of a mate. No I really didn't because I would probably have lamped him, I would be absolutely amazed if any club in this country would take him on a free, never mind for a record fee. China or someone equally desperate is this waste of spaces only hope....

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
It's going to be a long summer!

We need a sin bin for anyone posting transfer nonsense.

I wasn't suggesting that this was in anyway likely to happen, but that the suggestion was utterly ridiculous.
I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than belief that anyone at our club would be as utterly negligent to even suggest that waste of space as any sort of target.
I thought it was slightly comical, especially the fact that any professional club would play money for such a player.
Sorry if I've added more nonsense to the reels already on here, I should have known better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here