Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Pearson - New Rams Boss

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He will do ok there. Most sensible appointment by them in recent times although that is not saying a lot. There biggest problem I think must be massively overrated players on big salaries.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
You can see a 10-12 point improvement over last season and that will put them pretty close to top two.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
More FFP rules to be broken then. Derby are good at that, so is Pearson.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
He was bound to end up somewhere sooner or later. It's a good appointment and he's bound to backed heavily in the transfer market. Next year's championship is getting stronger and stronger. It's going to be one hell of a competition.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Pearson's a decent manager at Championship level, although I do think he is a tad overrated and something of a loose cannon.

People will point to what Leicester have done this past season and say what a big part Pearson played in getting them there. Of course he contributed, but given what Leicester have achieved this past season and at the end of the previous season where they stayed up from an improbable position, you have to wonder how a team that obviously had good players all along managed to get themselves so badly marooned in the relegation zone in the first place. I don't think that reflects too well on Pearson.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here