Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League Final

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Should be a good one. Too close to call for me but hoping football will be the winner.

Mike, the landlord in the Ship, has kindly put San Miguel on offer at £3.30 a pint and will knock 10p off for every goal in the final.

:clap:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Should be a good one. Too close to call for me but hoping football will be the winner.

Mike, the landlord in the Ship, has kindly put San Miguel on offer at £3.30 a pint and will knock 10p off for every goal in the final.

I'd fancy a 3-3 draw with either side winning 5-4 on pens. in theory that would make that £1.80 a pint?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Should be a cheap round after the penalty shoot out

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There won't be more than a goal in it IMO. Two sides that know each other inside out, and European Cup finals are almost always hugely cagey affairs.

1-0 to Athletico I reckons.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

There was a similar deal whilst I was at university during Euro 2012. Pints were half price before the first goal during England vs Italy. Of course, it finished 0-0 AET, and everyone was extremely drunk.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here