Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke Du Jour

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It's Friday morning and that means joke du jour......

A bloke on a tractor has just driven past me shouting “The end of the world is nigh!!”
I think it was Farmer Geddon.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How do you know he used two exclamation marks? I think you're making this up. I'll look for my tin foil though, just to be on the safe side.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you sure that was what he shouted? Would be very hard to hear clearly, over the sound of a loud tractor motor.

Could have been anything.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
How did you know his name? Had you met him on a previous occasion or was he sporting a name badge?

I hope you prompted him to stop this muck spreading.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's my scouse nephew's birthday tomorrow so as a special surprise I've slipped a £20 note into his nan's purse.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Oh, and there was me thinking that you were strongly against lazy stereotyping.
lighten up ffs, i yield to no man in my admiration for scousers , top, top people who are unfairly maligned, ive got very close mates up there who i visit on a regular basis , i texted them this one as well,but when it comes to a joke , tough shit , this is a good one !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I was sitting on the side of the bed last night pulling off my boxers and the wife said "you spoil those fu*king dogs".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
lighten up ffs, i yield to no man in my admiration for scousers , top, top people who are unfairly maligned, ive got very close mates up there who i visit on a regular basis , i texted them this one as well,but when it comes to a joke , tough shit , this is a good one !

You think they are top people - close mates - who are unfairly maligned - but you are happy to contribute to that 'unfair' perception, so long as you consider the (20 year old) joke to be funny?

Got it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was sitting on the side of the bed last night pulling off my boxers and the wife said "you spoil those fu*king dogs".

That's a much better one.

Your wife has a potty mouth though. You need to have words.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You think they are top people - close mates - who are unfairly maligned - but you are happy to contribute to that 'unfair' perception, so long as you consider the (20 year old) joke to be funny?

Got it.
They did, and found it very funny, same as i do when i hear jokes about stereotypical londoners .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Does Farmer Geddon have a history of correctly predicting the future? I mean, do we need to be concerned about his foretelling of the end of the world?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's my scouse nephew's birthday tomorrow so as a special surprise I've slipped a £20 note into his nan's purse.

Well that's not a very good present. Why not just give it straight to him? I mean, I get that you are expecting him to steal it, but it's a birthday gift, why making him work for his present. That's no a very nice gift at all.

Is there a vet-approved reason for you to do this, or do we need to contact the RSPCA and the police? If there is a vet-approved reason for it, why do it in the bedroom? It seems a little intimate. Also 'boxers' indicates more than one, wasn't your arm getting tired? I think your wife should help out if the dogs need this for whatever reason. Of course, if it's just a weird perversion of yours, I'm concerned that your wife seems generally ok (in that she hasn't reported you to the proper authorities).

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Does Farmer Geddon have a history of correctly predicting the future? I mean, do we need to be concerned about his foretelling of the end of the world?

Who can blame him for coming out with such remarks? The state the world is in today, I tend to agree with him to be honest.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sorry, but if it's Friday, then it should be photos of animals wearing clothes

500dc75241fa1ab47d57cce736b5a8b2.jpg

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
If Farmer Geddon is serious about exhorting the planet's population to get its affairs in order, then surely shouting at passers by over engine noise is rather an inefficient method of doing so? Far better to go on Farming Today, or at least print his message of doom underneath his "Fresh Egg's" sign.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Was his tractor purchased with EU money?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here