Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Blessed

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Amongst all the EU bollocks Brian Blessed was a breath of fresh air. One of the funniest annecdotes I've seen on TV for ages. If you haven't seen it catch up on 'This Week' on iplayer. :rotlf:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Terrible behaviour. They don't turn to dust but freeze. On Mt Whitney in the States we had to crap in plastic bags and carry them down in a rucksack for disposal. Kept your hands warm for a while......

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
There's always snow at 27K feet - bury and move on ....

Remember a documentary about Everest years ago all about Sherpas going up to retrieve rubbish, esp discarded empty oxygen bottles.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Terrible behaviour. They don't turn to dust but freeze. On Mt Whitney in the States we had to crap in plastic bags and carry them down in a rucksack for disposal. Kept your hands warm for a while......

A 'shitkit' is recommended for most long distance running races (bags and paper). Don't want the South Downs Way looking like it's been invaded by the turd-scattering French :)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
A 'shitkit' is recommended for most long distance running races (bags and paper). Don't want the South Downs Way looking like it's been invaded by the turd-scattering French :)

I don't mind burying it in soil but on hard rock and constantly below freezing it must be full of frozen turds. No problem health wise, unless global warming really kicks in, and no smell as frozen. Visibly though it must be horrible with 300 paying climbers a day in May/June time. I think Brian was talking about crap to show his thoughts on the EU referendum. Good story.

I must admit to getting the runs at 17,500 at nearby Gokyo Ri. Had to cow pat it on a big Boulder and lob it over the steep side of the path. Mine would have rotted as above freezing at times and would not have been visible to anyone. Toilet paper burnt, sanitizer gel on the hands and back on the track. No problem..........unless a turd scattering Frenchman was climbing up the inaccessible steep slope.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
There's always snow at 27K feet - bury and move on ....

Remember a documentary about Everest years ago all about Sherpas going up to retrieve rubbish, esp discarded empty oxygen bottles.

I can see the logic......but they found Mallory after snow melt. It's the fact that if people pay $50,000 to climb Everest surely they could pay for the shit to disposed of.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Had a seriously poo day yesterday. Stayed up to watch This Week, as I normally do on a Thursday. Not only raised a smile but had me laughing out loudly. Just what I needed and not at all what I had expected.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't mind burying it in soil but on hard rock and constantly below freezing it must be full of frozen turds. No problem health wise, unless global warming really kicks in, and no smell as frozen. Visibly though it must be horrible with 300 paying climbers a day in May/June time. I think Brian was talking about crap to show his thoughts on the EU referendum. Good story.

I must admit to getting the runs at 17,500 at nearby Gokyo Ri. Had to cow pat it on a big Boulder and lob it over the steep side of the path. Mine would have rotted as above freezing at times and would not have been visible to anyone. Toilet paper burnt, sanitizer gel on the hands and back on the track. No problem..........unless a turd scattering Frenchman was climbing up the inaccessible steep slope.

Any proper Englishman would have waited until one was.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here