spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You can hopefully add Elvis to that list soon.Waste of time he was

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Colunga was out of favour after that sending off and a very slow walk from the pitch when we were chasing the game late on. As far as I know he's still at Real Mallorca but far from a regular.
Toko went to Turkey but was released from his contract in March and as far as I'm aware currently has no club.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Colunga: cross for Bruno away to Norwich and playing the second striker role to perfection for a goal against Fulham. Lacked pace though shown when he passed for Ince to score in the Cup match.

Toko has done nothing special in Turkey. I looked this up recently.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Colunga was out of favour after that sending off and a very slow walk from the pitch when we were chasing the game late on. As far as I know he's still at Real Mallorca but far from a regular.
Toko went to Turkey but was released from his contract in March and as far as I'm aware currently has no club.

Which game did he get the red? Was it a straight red?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Toko. Fux sake!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Which game did he get the red? Was it a straight red?

Vs Fulham at the Amex in November 2014. Two yellows, first was in 89th min and then second in injury time. From what I remember of the incident it was clear after the first yellow he'd lost his head.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Vs Fulham at the Amex in November 2014. Two yellows, first was in 89th min and then second in injury time. From what I remember of the incident it was clear after the first yellow he'd lost his head.

Weirdly enough, that game (I thought) was one of his best for us - he looked lively until his bottle went and he chose the petulant route.

I didn't mind him tbh. Worked hard but was a limited player...and to be fair there were very few shining lights that season.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think Colunga was not such a bad player, but he did not work out here, saw him playing for Mallorca a few weeks ago and he had a decent game, some of there best chances coming through him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having watched every single minute of Toko's competitive Albion career (all 45 minutes of it, at Burton) - I can confirm that he was not very good.

Colunga is a decent player. We should have got more out of him.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Colunga was the pick of our striking options for me but every time he played well the hapless Finn left him out for the next game. Bewildering stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here