Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** official bhafc transfer rumours and official transfers in and out thread *****

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Oh god this will be filled up with crap from Bens grandad now

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
10 whole minutes and not one completely unjustified rumour from anyone not ITK about anything.

Sadly I suspect anyone with a rumour, or who wants to start a rumour, will also start their own thread. The thread title will be a player's name (see under Jonathan Calleri, Bolanos, Glenn Murray, Gareth Barry, etc, etc.)

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
We won't be selling anyone to a Championship club ( except maybe Ince or JFC ), so indeed 'no'.

Really hope you're right But if Newcastle come in with a big bid and promises of doubling or even tripling wages, it may turn some of our player's heads. Dunk and Kayal have also been mentioned in connection to Newcastle.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really hope you're right But if Newcastle come in with a big bid and promises of doubling or even tripling wages, it may turn some of our player's heads. Dunk and Kayal have also been mentioned in connection to Newcastle.
We arn't selling anyone to Newcastle, Norwich, Villa, Derby etc. etc.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well that would be ~15 million for Knockaert ( 3 years left on contract ) and ~8 million for Kayal ( 1 year left ).

Not going to happen.

mm i like your thinking but it wouldnt need that much.

Close to 10 would get you Knockaert and around 4 for Kayal at most with only a year left I think

Hoping on some positive news on new contracts shortly, fingers crossed.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kayal is an interesting one, with his injury history I cant see him wanting to run the risk of running down his contract and getting injured

Hopefully a new 3 year deal is in the pipeline, either that or we will sell him before the season starts, a new deal gives him security and us of getting a whopping fee if someone bids.

I am confident we will keep him for some reason.

Dunk is the one I think is more likely to move on.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pretty certain Holla and Elvis will be gone soon.

O'Grady could be a trickier one to shift. Maybe Burton, or Barnsley ( if they get promotion ), could be tempted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here