Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eran Zahavi - worth a punt?....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Israeli attacking midfielder for Maccabi. Has scored an incredible 98 goals in 117 games and has played 30+ times for the National side. Clearly an exceptional talent, I wonder if our scouting team are taking a look?...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
There's a big gulf in quality between the Israeli league and the Championship. If we were going to make a move for another international team mate of Kayal and Hemed would rather it was for a player who has already experienced playing in a higher league such as Nir Bitton.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Scoring that amount of goals from midfield is absolutely fantastic in (almost) any top division, must surely be headed for a top division team though (although Hemed and Kayal could have some pulling power...)

Only problem is Hughton would have to rework his system and that would be a shame.

Ryde

Sep 22, 2005
Carisbrooke
​Everton are reportedly considering a move for Israeli forward Eran Zahavi this summer, an individual who has plundered well over 100 goals for Maccabi Tel Aviv in the last three seasons alone, including seven in the Champions League qualifying rounds in the current campaign.

The Liverpool Echo, quoting​ Freebets.co.uk, carries the story, which suggests that Everton are the club in pole position to land the 28-year-old after he had previously been linked with Tottenham.

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL
eran zahavi WOULD NOT FIT to english football.hes not fast enough. he has good strike,good technique but definitely not for the championship league. he can play in the belgian league. lior refaelov from club brugge is an excellent player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here