Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And so it begins.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
The three relegated clubs with their parachute payments have all said they are keen to sign Ross McCormack. (Daily Mail)

Probably would kill any hope for us.

(Apologies if fixtures but been away for a few days without internet)..

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The three relegated clubs with their parachute payments have all said they are keen to sign Ross McCormack. (Daily Mail)

Newcastle are the only ones with the finance to do so at the moment so it's vital that we get our targets first

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Every single game Newcastle play will be a cup final for the opposition, Newcastle will need players who are up to a battle every game. Very few clubs WALK the Championship. Far too much respect and awe being given to the Toon by Albion fans imo

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Doubt McCormack is a serious target of ours, wages alone would surely scupper any potential deal.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Newcastle have Adam Armstong up front don't they? They should give him a chance this year having scored a hatful for Coventry last year.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Au contraire The fat fecker will feck up there chances so all good:)

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can't see us wanting McCormack. Big fee, big wages and 29, not the sort of signing we should be looking at really. Would be a good addition if we are promoted but an awful one if not, large outlay with little or no re-sell value...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't see us wanting McCormack. Big fee, big wages and 29, not the sort of signing we should be looking at really. Would be a good addition if we are promoted but an awful one if not, large outlay with little or no re-sell value...

Looked a disinterested fat ****er for Fulham down here, no thanks

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Papers have nothing to write about at the moment so they make guesses and mke up stories and some people eat them up as if it were fact. I guarantee you that Rafa Benitez probably never even seen Ross Mc Cormack play 90 minutes of football live

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Every single game Newcastle play will be a cup final for the opposition, Newcastle will need players who are up to a battle every game. Very few clubs WALK the Championship. Far too much respect and awe being given to the Toon by Albion fans imo

Screenshot (16).png

Their last visit.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

I'll be really surprised if they finish 4 places above Leicester next season.
To be honest, I'll be equally surprised if they finish above us.
I don't get what's with the Newcastle Love in. They were shit bottle jobs last season, and have a squad full of overpaid wage cheque players. Add to that a shit owner and a manager that I believe will struggle with how different the Championship is.
Past performance is certainly not an indicator of future success.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll be really surprised if they finish 4 places above Leicester next season.
To be honest, I'll be equally surprised if they finish above us.
I don't get what's with the Newcastle Love in. They were shit bottle jobs last season, and have a squad full of overpaid wage cheque players. Add to that a shit owner and a manager that I believe will struggle with how different the Championship is.
Past performance is certainly not an indicator of future success.

It's not a love in. Benitez has agreed to stay on. To me this indicates that he will have sizable resources on hand. As much as they have a lot of deadwood at present, I'd say they've already got some pretty useful players too. Certainly for this level.

What I don't get is how a team playing in front of 50,000 on a regular basis got into this situation in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here