Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gastón Ramírez

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Has just been released by Southampton. An excellent attacking midfielder, the sort of player we are missing. Get him a bigger pair of shin pads and he could do a job.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
They loved him in the Championship, but the PL???

What's your point? They seemed to warm to him as a Championship player - in fact he was one their key players after he joined on loan - so why wouldn't they take a relatively low risk gamble and sign him on a free?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Wow! I was thinking last night, i wonder what the reaction on NSC would be if we signed Gaston Ramirez?

Personally i would be delighted, yes he needs bigger shin pads, but the result at the Riverside wasn't swayed by that fact, a stronger referee would have said no foul play on!

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Time to get out my pack of Pringle's on this one.... binfest incoming!

Playing him off Hemed sounds nice and will net us tons of goals. His wages might be an issue though

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did he not lose the lower half of his left leg earlier this month ? I assumed he was already as good as on a slab in the Billy Sharp Memorial Mortuary.

You're not actually going to tell me he's SURVIVED

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He will be in the prem.

Plus, I don't think I want him. Every time he's go to control the ball it would bobble through the gaping hole in his leg.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't see it happening with Boro likely to be hovering nearby, plus his wage demands (no, I don't know what our budget is, yes I'm making an assumption, sod off) are likely to be fairly impressive...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Watch him sign for a PL club, and flop again, as he previously has at that level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here