Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Forrester (and other trialists)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I like the sound of this bit...

"There were a lot of players down that had been released by pro clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal..........."

Oct 25, 2003
'The former Hull City, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and North Ferriby United man'

i got the impression that the journalist got confused half way through, googled Jamie Forrester and was accidently talking about the old Jamie Forrester who used to play for these sides along with Auxerre, Leeds and many many others

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I like the sound of this bit...

"There were a lot of players down that had been released by pro clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal..........."

Not sure I am that fussed by it to be honest. those clubs have hoards of players many of whom never make the grade. We had Joe Dolan when we were down at Withdean. We are from the same town and I knew his family. he was at Chelsea and had been thought of highly but was awful with us and then fell down the pyramid.

Some will also come with big club attitude problems ala Leon knight.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
'The former Hull City, Scunthorpe, Grimsby and North Ferriby United man'

i got the impression that the journalist got confused half way through, googled Jamie Forrester and was accidently talking about the old Jamie Forrester who used to play for these sides along with Auxerre, Leeds and many many others

Exactly.

He's doing okay for a 41 year old.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He does say that he is a late developer

Then there's still hope Ronaldinho and Vicente can cut it! Imagine that: Vicente, cuts inside, lays it off to Ronaldinho, he chips the defence looking for the run of... FORRESSETERRRR! "The" Jamie Forrester, unreal a combined age of 200 and they've cut Newcastle apart like the expensively assembled failures they are...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Scarborough finished third bottom of the league. New Mills finished bottom with a record of 0 wins, 3 draws and 39 defeats :ohmy:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here