Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit for 16/17 Season

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
So, the time has come to fork out £50 smacker-roos for a new shirt. Personally since we changed to "AMERICAN EXPRESS" sponsor I haven't purchased a home shirt due to the fact I'm not a fan of the cheap looking giant rectangular sticker across the middle. I did however purchase the away and 3rd strip last season (3rd strip will be burnt as I believe it is a bad omen (Cardiff 4 - 1 Brighton). As the individual sponsor letters look smart.

I've seen two pictures circulating on-line, one of which echoes from the 80's choice of strip. Big fan of the British Caledonian, Phoenix Brewery and NOBO kits.

brighton_1.pngbrighton_2.png

Are these real or someone having fun on photoshop?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
They were photoshops done by someone on here the last time we had a new home kit.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
How many more times do I have to post this?

The 2016/17 campaign will see Brighton and Hove Albion sporting a REVOLUTIONARY Seagull inspired kit produced by Nike.
Seagulls superstar Elvis Manu said "Nike have done a great job, the kit is really comfortable and stylish. I can't wait to run out at the Amex wearing this. The Seagull is an awe-inspiring creature, so to dress up exactly like one is something which I think will help push the team towards the Premier League"

attachment.php

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
How many more times do I have to post this?

attachment.php

Is there meant to be an image with that? Both times I have seen you post it it says there is an invalid attachment!

Regarding the images in the first post - like others have said they have been around a few years. I love them like many others do but doubt we will see them which is a shame

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No. I want stripes. NOT pinstripes.

Stripes on the back as well this time please Mister B.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, the time has come to fork out £50 smacker-roos for a new shirt. Personally since we changed to "AMERICAN EXPRESS" sponsor I haven't purchased a home shirt due to the fact I'm not a fan of the cheap looking giant rectangular sticker across the middle. I did however purchase the away and 3rd strip last season (3rd strip will be burnt as I believe it is a bad omen (Cardiff 4 - 1 Brighton). As the individual sponsor letters look smart.

I've seen two pictures circulating on-line, one of which echoes from the 80's choice of strip. Big fan of the British Caledonian, Phoenix Brewery and NOBO kits.

View attachment 75161View attachment 75162

Don't like the look of those at all, Proper stripes please - front AND back!

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
All we need to do is look at Hertha Berlin's kit, they have been pretty much, if not exactly the same as ours since we joined Nike

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

attachment.php
attachment.php

Those are brilliant and I would purchase both immediately when available.

They're Football Manager edits though I believe, custom edits so you don't have the same kits for the duaration of the whole game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I believe we can't have stripes on the back or have the football league changed this?

I'm sure we can. Just need a panel on the back for the name/number.

Was it the first year at the Amex we had those yellow numbers on the stripes, made it totally indistinguishable :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here