Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have NSC posters been in the world?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I believe that there is around 190/200 actual countries in the world (?) so where have you been Islands can be included. :wave: Skiathos.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've been to Worthing, Tarring, Rustington, Watersfield, Westmeston, Chailey, Sheepcote Valley, Woodingdean and Shanghai.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Australia, NZ, Bali, Fiji, Cook Islands, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, Greece, Cyprus

But I've never been north of the Watford Gap, the NORTH gives me altitude sickness

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
USA, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Vatican City and the Isle of Wight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wanted to go to Amarillo once, but couldn't find anyone who knew the way.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
73 country's in 6 continents. Unfortunately I have developed a fear of flying and have only been as far as the Isle of White in the last five years. Hope to conquer my fear with the help of hypnotherapy.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
From memory:

France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Monaco, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Denmark, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, USA, Canada, UAE, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Turkey, Greece, Israel, Luxembourg, Ireland, Dominican Republic, Mauritius, Tanzania

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Austria, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, (former) Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dubai (UAE), Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vatican City, (former) Yugoslavia, Zimbabwe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here