Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear is back

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Just out of interest, how do you know this?

Part of the show is shot in front of a live audience. They shot this Sundays episode last Thursday, and next Sundays episode today. Could have come from a member of the audience of this weeks episode.

I loved the previous version and even got to see if filmed once. I will give this new one a go but I am worried that I won't be able to listen to Evans for a whole hour.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I used to avoid whatever Radio or TV show that Chris Evans was on but have been listening to Radio 2 recently and he has grown up!
Quite like him these days.

I will give him a chance.

You must be a lot more chilled than me first thing in the morning, his voice grates like hell.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know Evans is a car nut, so I get why they chose him. I just know he's going to ruin it though.

Still, it'll be better than the last lot.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Apparently Evans has been throwing wobblies, can't remember his lines and is not the nice smiley ginger people seem to think he is.....

I think that shows just how much pressure Evans muat be putting himself under for this as 'live' broadcasting is usually his forte and people I know who have worked on his shows say that he's usually very generous to the wider team

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Alan Partridge would have been better with his string back driving gloves.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apparently Evans has been throwing wobblies, can't remember his lines and is not the nice smiley ginger people seem to think he is.....
Only a matter of time before he punches a producer ? ???

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just hope they've done away with the whoops sorry I couldn't stop in time minor crashes between the presenters. It may have been vaguely funny the first time but not after.
I always wondered how the presenters answered their motor insurance question Have you had any accidents in the last 5 years. For a truthful answer they would need to list about 5 per episode.

Will give it a watch with an open mind

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Mate who lives in Guildford saw a group of 30+ different super cars on 3 transporters heading off down the 287. Could be a big super-car shoot-out style show coming up. Pure speculation. But plausible.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Evans trying so hard to be Clarkson too hard. Give it time; the start of top gear (current format) had such poor things such as fastest faith etc. Show needs time to settle with new presenters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here