Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

France

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm in Holland next week then planned on heading down to the Med.

Depending on the situation might meander down through Germany and Switzerland.
Then again we might come back and go again later in the summer.

Bloody French do love a blockade!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're off to Germany, thankfully not too much driving in France. I wonder if all of this will be resolved before the Euros, it's looking unlikely at the moment with neither side willing to budge.

theboybilly

We've got a little retreat south of St. Malo in Brittany and got back this morning. Happily we can do a fair bit of travelling about and still get back from Portsmouth ferry terminal without buying fuel over there. But the Harley Davidson Owners Club trippers to the Loire Valley had all manner of problems getting fuel - sometimes queuing for up to two hours at a filling station.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We've got a little retreat south of St. Malo in Brittany and got back this morning. Happily we can do a fair bit of travelling about and still get back from Portsmouth ferry terminal without buying fuel over there. But the Harley Davidson Owners Club trippers to the Loire Valley had all manner of problems getting fuel - sometimes queuing for up to two hours at a filling station.

Ha. A mate of mine was on that, he spent a couple of hours this afternoon describing his rain and petrol queuing affected weekend.:cry:

theboybilly

Ha. A mate of mine was on that, he spent a couple of hours this afternoon describing his rain and petrol queuing affected weekend.:cry:

Nice lads (and ladies) from the New Forest HOG. I was talking to a few of them in the bar last night before turning in. I think the fuel issues were a real dampener on their weekend so they were making up for it with a fair few beers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here