Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mirco Antenucci

Feb 21, 2009
Think he'd be a good addition as a squad player, that's all.

Striker wise if were not going to splash too much money i'd go for Glenn or someone like Clayton Donaldson.

Perhaps we're sign Wilson and give him a pre-season, perhaps that's what he needs.

Nugent... Maybe surplus to requirements at boro

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Antenucci will go back to Italy.
Donaldson is pretty woeful, a slightly better player than O'Grady, if we were after him then I'd be worried.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If we were chasing the Third Division title or aiming to survive in this league then those players are fine. Other than that..

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
With the way the clubs treated signings in past year, the most likely scenario is it'll be a striker that none of us are aware of who's currently playing in the Segunda division.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
I don't see why people are being so pessimistic about our potential spending and signings. We were bidding £10m for strikers in January and didn't get any of our targets, that money should still be there to spend over the summer. Would be very disappointed if we were looking at any of the names you've mentioned, besides possibly Murray as back up on a free if we were to sign someone better as well.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Think he'd be a good addition as a squad player, that's all.

Striker wise if were not going to splash too much money i'd go for Glenn or someone like Clayton Donaldson.

Perhaps we're sign Wilson and give him a pre-season, perhaps that's what he needs.

Nugent... Maybe surplus to requirements at boro

I don't know who to suggest, but I do think we need to talk our need of QUALITY strikers up not down. Most know why we missed out this season and we should ensure the the club, and TB, are mindful of our expectations. Yes I do realise what TB has done for our club, but it is his wallet I am thinking of in the long term!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well frankly our recruitment team have done a fantastic job since Winstanley took over. So unusually, I'm not even going to lose a moments sleep in this regard. Don't all drive yourself crazy everytime someone becomes available....Leave it to the professionals, have some confidence in the Club. :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here