Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Ouch

'Current Leeds head coach Steve Evans has received no word on his future at Elland Road, but is due to return to work at the club on Wednesday.'

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I think any manager would be mad to go to Leeds . How many managers have they gone through recently?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Karl Robinson has gone up in my estimation for refusing to go to Leeds. Great club, but I don't think any manager could succeed there all the time that Italian nutter owns the club.

Darrell Clarke would be well advised to say well away.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Won't be much pay off for Evans. Wasn't a long contract. Until the end of June rings a bell

Definitely this. Little over a month until it expires. Wouldn't be massively surprised if Evans ended up staying there far longer though, especially with the likes of Karl Robinson turning them down.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Fair play to Robinson for turning them down, I'm willing to bet he'd have got a nice pay rise if he'd jumped ship.

Surely their pool of potential victims is going to keep shrinking for as long as Cellino is in charge.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Just makes me even moe glad that Sir Tony is a lifelong fan... Although I have heard that some investors are sniffing around...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Karl Robinson has gone up in my estimation for refusing to go to Leeds. Great club, but I don't think any manager could succeed there all the time that Italian nutter owns the club.

Darrell Clarke would be well advised to say well away.

Not surprising though Cellino was an hour late for his meeting with Robinson (allegedly)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just makes me even moe glad that Sir Tony is a lifelong fan... Although I have heard that some investors are sniffing around...

What type are they foreign if so TB can tell them to do one. If like minded Albion fans then maybe welcome them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here