Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vodafone

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am with Vodafone and wanted some old bills and have had a great deal of trouble getting them and still waiting as only this years are shown on their website To avoid this in the future I want to download this years bills as I get them onto a data stick is it possible to copy them as they are in PDF format or do I have to print them out then scan each sheet. (approx 30 sheets)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just save the PDF as save as and load onto a memory stick, says he just checking the horror of the eldest Vodafone monthly bill.

Or on a MAC export the PDF

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just save the PDF as save as and load onto a memory stick, says he just checking the horror of the eldest Vodafone monthly bill

Do I have to open it in pdf first or where it shows open in pdf or can I click on that before opening it. I will go and try it and then come back if it doesn't work

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do I have to open it in pdf first or where it shows open in pdf or can I click on that before opening it.

You need to open the PDF file then dependant on what PC type you have click file and use whatever options to save it and if you memory stick is plugged in save it to that.

You have received this IT Help at no cost, others might charge

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank you Beach Hut it worked perfectly I was trying to do it as copy and paste,

Ah right you can't copy and paste unless what you have is already on your PC, still all sorted

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
vodaphone are shite
had them in Wales had to go to the bottom of a very long garden to send text and were cut off because we did not use the phone within 6 months (only had it in case as very often the landline broke down
£20 in credit non-refundable
shite

PAY YOUR ****ING TAXES VODAPHONE

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
vodaphone are shite
had them in Wales had to go to the bottom of a very long garden to send text and were cut off because we did not use the phone within 6 months (only had it in case as very often the landline broke down
£20 in credit non-refundable
shite

PAY YOUR ****ING TAXES VODAPHONE

I have had Vodafone since the original car phone that was like a a car battery and never had problems with service etc but have had terrible problems with their website and administration which is appalling for a multinational company.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here