Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go home you Pommie b****ard

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Are you sure she's not Australian?She's more than ugly enough to qualify,the swamp-hog.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would assume that this is the same sort of thing that we would do.

Yes, she became a criminal there, but if they can get rid of the problem then of course they will try to

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"Under Australian law, visas can be revoked when someone has spent more than a year in jail."

What are the rules for the UK?

visa / passport totally different....there is another case of a middle aged man who has been here since his early teens ....kids and grand kids but his mother never bothered to get him an Aust. passport , he is due for release in july and currently will be deported to uk ...(sheffield from memory) immediately.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
She's from Stoke.

She'll be in for a shock if thats where they send her back too.

Thats worse than jail!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
She has 5 kids, I would have thought if deported bring the children with her and she will get a house and benefits all at the taxpayers expense

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't have to dig very deep beyond the much-touted Aussie concept of Mateship to discover a pretty nasty underlying can of worms.

SAC

May 21, 2014
She may not have been able to afford to get citizenship. Someone I work with is becoming a British citizen and it's costing her well over £1000, I presume that becoming an Australian citizen is also expensive?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here