Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC News: David Cameron buys £1,500 used car for wife Samantha

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He is just a normal regular guy doing the best for his family making the most of what income they have spare in these tough times we are all sharing. This is a genuinely warming story that our politicians are real and we should start trusting them again. Well done David, I hope it is a reliable run around for Sam with low tax and fuel consumption. Very sensible.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He is just a normal regular guy doing the best for his family making the most of what income they have spare in these tough times we are all sharing. This is a genuinely warming story that our politicians are real and we should start trusting them again. Well done David, I hope it is a reliable run around for Sam with low tax and fuel consumption. Very sensible.
The scary thing is, millions of people believe this tripe.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

One of those occasions when you read the post, then check the poster's name before knowing whether he is being serious or not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's not standing for election again, so what would be the point of trying to con us into thinking he's one of us?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I expect the security/body guards he took along with him cost the tax payer more than he paid for the car. He must think the public are ****ing stupid. Then again there are plenty of gullibles still out there...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Dave has disappointed me over recent months with his capitulation on important negotiations and outrageous fibs but this has gone a considerable way to regaining my trust. What normal down to earth beautiful British geezer wouldn't pop down a random second hand garage to buy a cheap motor for his missus ... I bet he even got her some flowers.

Heart warming.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dave has disappointed me over recent months with his capitulation on important negotiations and outrageous fibs but this has gone a considerable way to regaining my trust. What normal down to earth beautiful British geezer wouldn't pop down a random second hand garage to buy a cheap motor for his missus ... I bet he even got her some flowers.

Heart warming.
I bet she's fuming. She's independently loaded so...

"Thinking of getting a new car David. Don't want to embarrass you by getting anything too flashy so was thinking something modest like an Audi S4 or Golf R?"

"It's ok dear, I've got you a Nissan Micra! The plebs will lap it up and see me as 'one of them', it's perfect. Call me Dave by the way."

"Oh for f*cks sake David. You really are a pathetic c**t. You're sleeping on the sofa again this week. Get out of my sight....... Nissan Micra, Jesus wept."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect the security/body guards he took along with him cost the tax payer more than he paid for the car. He must think the public are ****ing stupid. Then again there are plenty of gullibles still out there...
So we should do away with security for our PMs now should we?

:facepalm:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is there any evidence that CMD buying this car is going to make him and the Tories more popular? I don't think so.

This is a non-story.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was being a bit tongue in cheek saying you've been hooked in by this abysmal PR stunt.
Maybe I have, but I don't see what good it'll do him.
It would be one way of having a little clean out though no....?
So he'd get kidnapped by some middle eastern force, we'd invade their country and kill a load of crap teenage soldiers, then you'd say that's what our disgusting government wanted all along, why else would the PM go out without security.

I can't believe anyone gives a shit what car he's bought.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Maybe I have, but I don't see what good it'll do him.
So he'd get kidnapped by some middle eastern force, we'd invade their country and kill a load of crap teenage soldiers, then you'd say that's what our disgusting government wanted all along, why else would the PM go out without security.

I can't believe anyone gives a shit what car he's bought.
Chill Winston, I couldn't care less if he got kidnapped in his shit car and they all drove off beachy head!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here